[meteorite-list] Wow....

From: Dave Mouat <dmouat_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:57 2004

--------------900114EC542F154FF2391407

Dear Listees

This is so much more entertaining than reading about a bunch of viruses,
don't you think?

Dave

get on good terms with somebody.</mailto:meteorite-list-request_at_meteoritecentral.com?subject=unsubscribe></mailto:meteorite-list-request@meteoritecentral.com?subject=subscribe></mailto:meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com></mailto:meteorite-list-request@meteoritecentral.com?subject=help>
option for you.</mailto:meteorite-list-request_at_meteoritecentral.com?subject=unsubscribe></mailto:meteorite-list-request@meteoritecentral.com?subject=subscribe></mailto:meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com></mailto:meteorite-list-request@meteoritecentral.com?subject=help>
back into your hole farmer and continue selling your overpriced falls for
double what anybody else charges and leave the real dealing to the big
boys who know what they are doing and who can deal on a level that dont
get everybody mad at you. Maybe you can even talk John Gwillian into looking
around Tucsons Red Light district next Tucson. You could offer him 4 grams
for free of your next HUGE overpriced fall and he will be eating out of
your hand like a baby. He dont cost much. Hell, maybe he could make enough
money to pay the mortgage on your house. Thats not going to happen if you
try and compete with Habibi. Habibi is legit and is most likely not selling
fake stuff.&nbsp;</mailto:meteorite-list-request_at_meteoritecentral.com?!
!
dont have to be a con artist. Unlike you, Habibi has a very good working
relationship directly with certain nomads and dont have to pay a middleman
in Erfoud for his stuff.&nbsp;</mailto:meteorite-list-request_at_meteoritecentral.com?subject=unsubscribe></mailto:meteorite-list-request@meteoritecentral.com?subject=subscribe></mailto:meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com></mailto:meteorite-list-request@meteoritecentral.com?subject=help>
go cry some more farmer. Just dont get more water on your Bensour. It got
wet enough sitting around Algeria for a month during the rain.</mailto:meteorite-list-request_at_meteoritecentral.com?subject=unsubscribe></mailto:meteorite-list-request@meteoritecentral.com?subject=subscribe></mailto:meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com></mailto:meteorite-list-request@meteoritecentral.com?subject=help>
the record I dont know Habibi well. I know that he has lots of stuff but
I dont buy from him so I cant vouch good or bad about Habibi from personal
experience. Its not that I wont if he gave me a good offer. Its just that
unlike farmer, I usually cut out the middlemen in my NWA buys. Thats why
Farmer gets pissed off with me when I sell stuff for less than he does.
Also unlike Farmer, I also dont feel a need to run down and tell people
that my competators are people that you should watch out for. But I guess
that Farmer and Habibi are not buying competators. By buying directly from
the nomads I might be Habibis competator but since Farmer dont deal directly
with the nomads Farmer and Habibi are are not buying competators.</m!
!
[...]
about right now).&nbsp;</mailto:meteorite-list-request_at_meteoritecentral.com?subject=unsubscribe></mailto:meteorite-list-request@meteoritecentral.com?subject=subscribe></mailto:meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com></mailto:meteorite-list-request@meteoritecentral.com?subject=help>

<hr>MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: <a href="http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENCA/c156??PI=44318">Click
Here</a>