[meteorite-list] Tucson Auctions?

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:57 2004

Hi Rex & all,
    I always hold mine at the Tucson Jr. Chamber of Commerce and Darryl
always holds the Macovich Auction on the lawn "Poolside" at Inn Suites.
That is where most of the meteorite dealers are & I provide fliers and
directions on the net to mine, which is about 5 minutes drive from there.
    Best wishes, Michael

on 10/8/02 6:41 PM, wrecks463 at wrecks463_at_cox.net wrote:

> Where at exactly, Michael?
>
> Thanks,
> Rex

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
   Mark Twain
--
Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satelite: