[meteorite-list] You're Right...Wow....

From: SSachs9056_at_aol.com <SSachs9056_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:57 2004

Matteo and List,

Your right, about the offerings. Although at first perusal the deal seems a
bit perplexing and I won't question his sincerity, but if he cannot or will
not slice a specimen, the $30,000 may just stay that....a sales price and
nothing more. Hey, I know....it's free enterprise, and he can do whatever he
wants to with the pieces, including keeping them intact. I know there are
some big time buyers in this world who wouldn't even blink at a price like
that, but for the most part...I would think he would have better luck
offering small slices to the masses.
    Interesting to note that the last feedback he received from a buyer from
Ebay, was 01/16/01. Possibly the pricing again?

My two grams worth....

Best to All,

Steven L. Sachs IMCA # 9210