[meteorite-list] Tucson Auctions?

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:57 2004

Hi Dave & all,
        Right now, the People's Auction (mine) is scheduled for Sat evening,
Feb. 8, and the Macavich Auction (Darryl Pitt's) is scheduled for Sun.
morning, Feb. 9.
        Best wishes, Michael

on 10/7/02 8:35 PM, Dave Schultz at indy1996_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Greetings. Was just wondering if anyone would happen
> to know the dates [weekend] for the two auctions at
> this years [2003] Tucson Show? I need to start to
> think about making my reservations. Thanks. Dave
> Schultz

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
   Mark Twain
--
Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satelite: