[meteorite-list] THE REAL DEAL

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:56 2004

Hello all. I am so gung ho for cat mountain, I'm throwing this out to all
meteorite dealers, collectors, hunters, or just plain people who like
meteorites. I am willing to pay $1000.00 for a 5 to 12 gram piece of cat
mountain meteorite. I do not care where you live in this world. I know
someone has some, some where. This , to me, is one of the most unique
meteorites to fall. This is my holy grail. Please get back to me if you
have some, and want to make a $1000 guarnteed! No personal checks, no
cash, CERTIFIED CHECK guarnteed. Also there has to be a photo with it. I
guarntee you, this is the real deal. The more the better.

                               steve arnold, chicago, usa!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728