[meteorite-list] Colorado Meteor?

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:56 2004

Dear Ron and List;
Is it possible?
 I saw this fireball/bolide out my window to the south-southwest. I
dismissed it as a bottle rocket as it was so multi colored. It was
quite high up and I thought it fell "on this side of the hill (and half
a mile away from the vividness) and behind the neighbor's tree.
It surely looked like a bright colored bottle rocket...clock said
7:15...did very much look like a green, and yellow ( and I think some
blue) flare.

Darnd kids and the bottle rockets I thought...

Dave Freeman
Rock Springs