[meteorite-list] picture taking technique?

From: Tom Randall <trandall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:54 2004

  Hi Michael and list,
   With digital cameras it's best to use NiMh's, I have a Kodak DC-240 I
use (need to get the close up lens for it for meteorites though) and
when I first got it I used the alkalines. I'm lucky if I got 10 pictures
off before they died. Switched to NiMhs and what a difference. I use
Maha batteries and their C204F charger. For high drain devices like
digital cameras, flashes, etc. they are the ONLY way to go. I recommend
Thomas Distributing on the web for both batteries and chargers, I don't
have the URL handy but a quick Google search will get it for you. Good
prices and fast shipping. Just a satisfied customer, not an emplyee as
the saying goes. =20

Regards,
Tom Randall
IMCA# 6170