[meteorite-list] picture taking technique?

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:53 2004

I just found this site about Digital Cameras:

http://www.digit-all-cameras.com/sitemap.html

Its a review of all good cameras in the market, including reviews, ratings,
where to buy, prices, etc. I recommend it, according to that the Nikon
Coolpix is rated 6 of 10 of the editor and 8.4 of 10 for customers. The Sony
Cybershot is above 7.1 for the editor and 9.5 for customers rating. But you
can compare the cameras in this page and decide which one adpats better for
your purposes.

>From: Impactika_at_aol.com
>To: spacecollection2001_at_hotmail.com,
>mlblood_at_cox.net,peregrineflier@hotmail.com,
>meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
>Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] picture taking technique?
>Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:57:22 EDT
>
>In a message dated 9/30/2002 9:27:06 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
>spacecollection2001_at_hotmail.com writes:
>

> > But what I recommend if you can afford a $300 camera buy the Sony
>Cybershot
> > 2.2 Megapixel or the Cannon A40 model, you can get them at Best Buy for
> >

>What I recommend if you want a very good digital camera is a Nikon Coolpix.
>I have a Nikon CoolPix 950, and you have seen my pictures. :-)
>
>Anne Black
>IMCA #2356
>www.IMPACTIKA.com
>e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com