[meteorite-list] Plots of the Orbits of Pribram and Neuschwanstein

From: Sterling K. Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:53 2004

Hi, Herbert, List,

    The most fascinating aspect of the two orbits is it appears that the
point where the two orbits coincide most closely (which is where you would
expect them to have diverged from each other if they originally shared a
single orbit or were a single object) is at their mutual perihelion. Could
they have been separated by solar tidal forces?
    Nice graphics.

Sterling K. Webb