Fwd: [meteorite-list] Tough day...bottom line nwa482

From: SSachs9056_at_aol.com <SSachs9056_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:13 2004

--part1_122.19cba27c.2af34a2b_boundary

To the list,
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm having to take some deep breaths
getting through these postings.

First, we lose a fellow meteorite-list member, colleague, and that in itself
should give us all time to pause and reflect.

Second, is the deal that tanked with Steve Arnold, and it's aftermath with
another list member.

Third, is the exchange regarding the NWA 482, and now this posting which, if
it reads correctly, poses some extremely damaging information, which I
frankly think should have been posted a bit more privately---or at the very
least, put on the back burner for a short time.

All this on Halloween. Damn! This day is going to be one "tough-mother" to
close out on a more upbeat note.

Here's Hoping and Praying for a better day tomarrow to all list members....

Steven L. Sachs IMCA # 9210

--part1_122.19cba27c.2af34a2b_boundary