[meteorite-list] Thankful For Meteorite and

From: LITIG8NSHARK_at_aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:18 2004

--part1_138.1833b2dd.2b17d250_boundary

Good afternoon/evening Folks,

At the risk of being accused of sentimentalism, and on this day of
Thanksgiving here in the USA, I confess that I am thankful for my family and
friends, for the kind and courteous assistance and encouragement in the field
of meteoritics that I have received from so many of you over the years, for
the often humorous jibes that seem to flow in good spirit on this list and,
for the world wide scientific, philanthropic and just plain friendly
communication relating to meteoritics that I have been able to experience in
the recent past as a member of this community.

As always, Best Regards,

Paul Martyn

--part1_138.1833b2dd.2b17d250_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3>Good afternoon/evening Folks,
<BR>
<BR>At the risk of being accused of sentimentalism, and on this day of Thanksgiving here in the USA, I confess that I am thankful for my family and friends, for the kind and courteous assistance and encouragement in the field of meteoritics that I have received from so many of you over the years, for the often humorous jibes that seem to flow in good spirit on this list and, for the world wide scientific, philanthropic and just plain friendly communication relating to meteoritics that I have been able to experience in the recent past as a member of this community.
<BR>
<BR>As always, Best Regards,
<BR>
<BR>Paul Martyn</FONT></HTML>

--part1_138.1833b2dd.2b17d250_boundary--