[meteorite-list] Thankful For Meteorite and

From: Jensan Scientifics/ Sci-Mall <jensan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:18 2004

Dear listees,

I thought it would be nice to think of what piece out of our whole
collection we were thankful for this Thanksgiving Day. And which piece
we wished we had and could be thankful for, the prettiest pieace, and
our favorite pieces (2):

So my pick of... the piece I own and am thankful for is: NWA 482

The prettiest piece: Glorietta

And the piece I wished I had: Lake Murray

And the favorite pieces (only two) out of my miscellaneou collection:
Beaverhead breccia and Jack Hills Zircon (dated at 4.3 BILLION years
old).

And of course I am thankful for my friends on the list of meteorite
central, our Nation, and of course my own family and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Sarah Kennedy-Coleman
Jensan Scientifics/ Science Mall-USA
http://www.sciencemall-usa.com