[meteorite-list] ensisheim tkw provenance

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:18 2004

I sale for $450/gr. and not sure I put for low
price....at few time no other material exit from the
museums....

Matteo

HREF="mailto:meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com">meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com</A>

> >> Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 12:56 PM
> >> Subject: [meteorite-list] ensisheim tkw
> provenance
> >>

> >> there seems to be W-A-A-A-Y to much ensisheim out
> there for sale on
> >> websites based on the tkw AND the amount that
> actually got pilfered off
> >> the thing shortly after arrival (which had to be
> actually curated and held
> >> on to for 508 years if my math is correct, for
> you to get your lovely
> >> little micro from a website w/ paypal). ever see
> "the red violin"? well,
> >> the same kinda thing would have to happen for you
> to get your slice IF
> >> your slice is infact, true ensisheim
> >>

> I have a few pieces of Ensisheim, one of them is on
> my site right now.
> Alain Carion bought them many years ago when the
> Collection Boubee was sold
> after the death of its last owner. The Collection
> Boubee had been started
> around the year 1850.
> I can supply you with a photo-copy of the original
> label if you would like.
> I sell Ensishim at $250/gram, I don't think this is
> excessive considering the
> historical value of this meteorite.
>
> Anne Black
> IMCA #2356
> www.IMPACTIKA.com
> e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/