[meteorite-list] Meteorite dispute prompts complaint

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:18 2004

--------------E8697C024BEF63540DE60EF9

Greetings,
Although it happened a few months ago, this is interesting:

 Meteorite dispute prompts complaint

Talk about a set-up, poor Dr. Nestell didn't see it coming...

My favorite: '“This guy sounds like a real nut case. I’ll bet he’s one
of those guys who’s out to make a lot of problems for other people,”
Nestell said'

The funniest: "DeRusse alleges that during the process, geology
professor Merlynd Nestell handled samples and questioned their
authenticity. DeRusse said the technicians assisting him were
embarrassed and puzzled by the professor’s behavior. "

Amazed by it all,
Ken

--------------E8697C024BEF63540DE60EF9

Greetings,