[meteorite-list] EBAY FRAUD

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:17 2004

normaly....a idiot. And in my collection I have a
similar, but many + nice, of this oriented type, but
for sure I no sale for this price.
Regards

Matteo

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=737691633
> It has been bid on 6 times all by the same person,
> it seems to show the reserve, but what idiot pays
> $450.00 for a 22 gram Sikhote-alin?
> Mike Farmer

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/