[meteorite-list] Fwd: Your Post RE: Boggy Creek

From: SSachs9056_at_aol.com <SSachs9056_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:17 2004

--part1_73.2984f692.2b112276_boundary

Hi List,
I'm forwarding a reply I received today from a post I had made earlier
(11/11/02) regarding the Boggy Creek meteorite. Apparently Mr. Cutler sees
myself and a few others as possible members of the "fringe". The only reason
I'm forwarding this, is that the author has included a number of other list
members in his diatribe. No further comment is needed, as one must consider
the source.

Best to All,

Steven L. Sachs IMCA #9210

--part1_73.2984f692.2b112276_boundary