[meteorite-list] Leonids from Little Rock, AR

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:16 2004

Hello List,

    Thanks to everyone for posting their observations.
I've enjoyed reading them all. Looks like it was about
the same here as most others are reporting, including:

1. a short 10-15 minute burst starting at ~0440 with a
max of 3-4 simutaneously a few times.

2. only a few SPECTACULAR meteors, and no trains
lasting over 3-4 seconds.

    Obviously, the full moon really hurt the show, but
I agree with Mr. Verish that it was NOT a "bust"! I'm
 happy that we had clear skies here and wish that
everyone had. It was definitely worth watching.

   Sincerely,

   Robert Woolard