[meteorite-list] leonids from Italy

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:16 2004

Hello all

Here at the 4.50 am italian time the sky are itself
open the clouds to blot, so as to to be able to
observe just the zone of the constellation of the
Lion. At the 5.10 am a first maximum with 5 leonids
for second, not many long but with a good visibility.
Another maximum at the 5.45 am. Not many big meteors,
many with a green color and smoky cloud. I have
calculate in 2 hours I have see at 100 meteors of good
light, calculate the moon and the no good sky. Well I
am happy to have see, better little that nothing, now
touches the USA, good luck.

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/