[meteorite-list] ebay auction for 98375 should be 98175 (and my other faux pas...)

From: John Divelbiss <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:15 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C28D9D.E569E720

Hello all,

One of my auctions was just questioned and it turns out that I have a =
(meteorite list) faux pas on ebay, for the following item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D736303525

It is not Sahara 98375, but 98175...and still a LL3.5. (Thanx to Michael =
Masse for questioning it)

I will add note to auction (or relist) for those not on the list.

I suppose this one, and my weekly listings of related terrestrials makes =
two this week...faux pas(s) that is. Please don't blast me...I'm just =
trying to get the group and others to consider some of the terrestrials =
to be close cousins to the achondrites of other planetoids. It's a kin =
to pork, "the other white meat". I really am interested in sharing, and =
ofcourse make a couple bucks($) to offset my expensive hobby, =
meteorites. I work very hard at rock hounding these terrestrial =
specimens. I go through a lot of rock before I find what I'm looking =
for.

Look for more goodies including some great thin sections in the coming =
weeks. I will list in the ebay area that gets the most hits over time. =
To date, fellow meteorite collectors make up over half my buyers of this =
material.=20

Regards,

John

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C28D9D.E569E720

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hello all,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>One of my auctions was just questioned and it turns =
out that I=20
have a (meteorite list) faux pas on ebay, for the following =
item:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=3D73630352=
5">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=3D736303525</A>=
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>It is not Sahara 98375, but 98175...and still a =
LL3.5.=20
(Thanx&nbsp;to Michael Masse for questioning it)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I will add note to auction (or relist) for those not =
on the=20
list.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I suppose this one, and my weekly listings of =
related=20
terrestrials makes two this week...faux pas(s) that is. Please don't =
blast=20
me...I'm just trying to get the group and others to consider some of the =

terrestrials to be close cousins to the achondrites of other=20
planetoids.&nbsp;It's a kin to pork, "the other white meat". I really am =

interested in sharing, and ofcourse make a couple bucks($) to offset my=20
expensive hobby, meteorites. I work very hard at rock hounding these =
terrestrial=20
specimens. I go through a lot of rock before I find what&nbsp;I'm =
looking=20
for.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Look for more goodies including some great thin =
sections in=20
the coming weeks. I will list in the ebay area that gets the most hits =
over=20
time. To date, fellow meteorite collectors make up over half my buyers =
of this=20
material. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>John</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C28D9D.E569E720--