[meteorite-list] Tucson Auction

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:15 2004

 Hi All,
        Just to let everyone know, there will be a display of the featured
specimens for my Feb. 8 auction in the week proceeding the auction
in Room 316 at Inn Suites. This is the room the Labenne's occupied the
last few years, and this year will be occupied by Eric Olson, Mike Farmer
& Jim Strope. So, you can kill two birds with one stone and drop by
to see the special specimens that will be in my auction and see what
Eric and Mike are offering this year at the show.
        More details will follow, later, Michael

--
Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satelite: