[meteorite-list] cat mountain sale

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:15 2004

Hi Steve,

On 10/7/02 you wrote:

" I am so gung ho for cat mountain, I'm throwing this out to all
meteorite dealers, collectors, hunters, or just plain people who like
meteorites. I am willing to pay $1000.00 for a 5 to 12 gram piece of cat
mountain meteorite. I do not care where you live in this world. I know
someone has some, some where. This , to me, is one of the most unique
meteorites to fall. This is my holy grail."

 Now, 5 weeks later you write:

"This will be a one time post only. I am going to put it up for sale. My 18
gram piece of cat mountain. I have pics of it if anyone is interested. The
asking price is $2800.00. That is around $160 per gram! "

What happened to your holy grail????

Inquiring minds want to know.

Frank