[meteorite-list] MUNICH 2002

From: Mauro Ianeselli <mauro.ian_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:15 2004

Hello list,

I put some pictures of the Munich Show 2002 (Mineralientage 2002) on
Yahoo Photos ( http://photos.yahoo.com/mauroianeselli ).
You can see the new Neuschwanstein fall (the original and a copy made by
Dieter and Gabriele Heinlein - Dieter, I hope to see you next year!),
meteorites from Bruno&Carine, the new Tabelbala (HOW) from Achmed Pani,
some pieces of lunar & martian, how and acap (Mo's Meteorites).
I met Mike Farmer and Jim Strope at the stand of Peter Pittman and
Sergei Afanasiev. Siegfried Haberer had some nice pieces, I saw the
gorgeus meteorite that you can see in the front page of the last issue
of METEORITE and a beautiful (some kilos) carbonaceus chondrite.
Some nice pieces at the stands of Christian Stehlin (Abraxas), Labennes,
Rocks on Fire (Norbert & Heike Kammel) and Eric Haiderer.
Nice show, I hope to see more dealers next time and I hope that my
friend Matteo Chinellato will come at the 2003 show!
Enjoy!

Mauro

--
Mauro Ianeselli