[meteorite-list] meteoriod

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:15 2004

Dear List:
   I witnessed a meteor arcing across the night sky in central Thailand
on Oct. 28 at 8:00pm local time. It had several smaller bodies breaking
off and re-entering the Earth's atmosphere (about twenty that we
counted); colours were green and blue. What a sight! It arc was from
East to West south of my location. I spent several days contacting
local villages throughout the area with no findings. It is rainy
season still and chances for recovery are slim. Too bad! Sincerely,
Dirk Ross.....Tokyo