[meteorite-list] http://www.bccmeteorites.com/

From: SSachs9056_at_aol.com <SSachs9056_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:15 2004

Hi Matteo and list,
Well, you have to appreciate how Boggy Creek Collection of Meteorites has
progressed this last year. Go to the site and see all of the new research
that has happened since we talked about this topic some time ago....why, Mr.
S. Ray DeRusse even has a new colleague joining up, Bill Cutler. He has a
degree in geography, and appears to be a substitute teacher at a Montessori
school.

By the way...you can still own a sample of "gen-u-wine" LUNAR DUST at only
$50,000 per gram. DeRusse describes it--to wit: " WOW, it really is a dull
gray color! Partly natural, partly man made. A good mix." (Lunar Dust
partly man-made?)

Ya gotta admit this guy is persistant---even though list members tried to set
him straight, for the longest time. I don't think Mr. DeRusse will be
featured in Meteorite Times, any time soon, but his ramblings are fun to read.

Best to all,

Steve Sachs IMCA# 9210