[meteorite-list] Fw: " rarest meteorite ever "

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:14 2004

Hello all

This is the answer from who have analyzed the "
meteorites ".......:

Dear Mr. Chinellato,

Dear Mr. Newton,

I read your e-mail with interest and will try to
answer your questions with complete honesty and to the
best of my knowledge.

Answers:
-There is no question that this could be a forgery. I
have personally done the analysis and as far as the
portion described on that web site which is in exact
reference to my report is truly genuine. The
additional info about that Meteorite (beyond the
verdict of my report, if any) might be as a result of
other peoples research.
- I by no means claim myself an authority in this
area, however tried my best to educate myself and did
a limited research in this area to come up with a very
honest analysis report, to the best of my knowledge.

Now the interesting thing here are your comments like
"False Meteorite" and "this is not a 100% Meteorite".
It seems like I was not as 100% sure in my own
analysis and report about this to be a meteorite as
you seems to be sure that this is NOT. Now how could
that happen?? This really have made me curious and you
seems to be an expert in this area (and/or an
authority) and that is why I would like to get your
feedback as to how and what exactly makes you believe
that this is a "False Meteorite"

I hope you would have got answers of your questions
but I would love to hear more from you or from other
more experienced people from this area and I would
like to leave this session open for further
discussion. I hope I will learn more this way.

Please feel free to e-mail me should you have further
inquiries in this regard or if you think I can help in
any other way.

Sincerely,
Zia

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
Zia ur Rahman
Research E/M. Engineer,
Assistant to the Director, MATERIALS CHARACTERIZATION
FACILITY,
Advanced Materials Processing and Analysis Center
(AMPAC),
University of Central Florida,
12443 Research Parkway, Suite 305,
Orlando, Florida 32826, USA

Phone: (407) 882-1511, Fax: (407) 275-4321
E-mail: zrahman_at_ucf.edu

Opinions?
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/