[meteorite-list] Internet Explorer

From: john_at_schoolersinc.com <john_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:13 2004

Good morning all:

Please excuse this non-meteorite email but I need some help and many of you
are much more knowledgeable of computers than I am.

In the past few days my email attachments have become unavailable to me.
Current and past attachments that I could open now display the comment: "OE
removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail:" and then
states the particular attachment.

I am running Norton Anti-Virus and Norton Personal Firewall which are
updated weekly so do not think it should be a virus causing the problem. My
Internet Explorer was updated only a few weeks ago and ran OK for a period
of time so am not sure what the problem may be.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and, if so, how can it be
corrected? Maybe the answers may help someone else too!

I appreciate any comments and suggestions mailed to me.

Thanks, John Schooler