[meteorite-list] thank you so much

From: STEVE ARNOLD <catmountainman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:13 2004

--0-1566434652-1036278658=:90871

Hello all. Steve Arnold from chicago. This is my brand new email address effective today, nov. 2nd, 2002. The old one, steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com, is know old news. Please email me to this one please. I want to give a round of praise to jason phillips for giving me an enjoyal day. Jason is the owner of rocks from heaven.com. He has an outstanding meteorite collection. Well over 600 meteorites! Mine pales compares to his. I drove downstate to visit him today. I'll tell you, It was worth the 200 mile drive to see him and his collection. I did achive my goal. I was able to trade for the VEEVERS iron main mass. All 37 grams worth. Another score for me for my collection. I was able to pick up 1 gram of LONE TREE meteorite from Iowa, and a couple others. We were both happy of this trade. For three hours we talked, traded ,and just had a great time discussing what really drives our passion for this great hobby. Again thanks to jason and his lovely wife for inviting me into thier home to have a very nice visit. Als
o if want you to buy meteorites from jason, he has alot to chose from. It is all choice items, that you will not go wrong with.Again thanks jason for a day I'll soon not forget. I just hated the long drive, but it was worth it.

                                                   steve arnold, chicago!

Steve r. Arnold, Chicago, il, 60107

The midwest meteorite collector!

I.M.C.A. member #6728