[meteorite-list] Thanks for Condolences

From: Jensan Scientifics/ Sci-Mall <jensan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:13 2004

List Members:

Thank you so much for all the kind condolences I received about Dave's
passing.

He was truly a great man indeed...!!!

I printed out all of your messages for family and friends to see, and
for me to hold dear to my heart.

It will comfort them as it has me in many difficult moments.

Like so many on the list, most of our best friends are far away for any
type of support or socializing.

It would have been nice for us all to have real estate around one big
crater which we could explore when we wanted to, visit among ourselves
with more convenience, while looking at the stars.

I have few friends locally, but they do not care for science at all.
That's why I go to Tuscon, and maybe even the Denver show someday.

-----------------------

My favorite writing is "The Man in the Arena" by Theodore Roosevelt.

Life IS the arena. The most important thing is that achievement comes
only when you decide to live your possibilities, and "to conquer without
risk is to triumph without glory." - El Cid

--------------------------

Many of you have expressed your many difficult trials. That has helped
me alot. Ultimately we learn that "if we burn time, time buries us."
Each day is precious.

Dave did not burn time. Neither do I. It is important to stay away from
the TV and DO! "Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our
progress in education" -JFK May God help the next generation to live
and be properly educated while caring from the heart.

With kindest regards,

Sarah Kennedy-Coleman
Jensan Scientifics/ Science Mall-USA