[meteorite-list] Miracles

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:54 2004

A couple of my meteorites had started to get kind of rusty and I was afraid
that a couple others may share the same fate so I sent them off to Jim
Hartman a couple weeks ago and got them back today. My Fredericksburgh was
almost totally covered with rust and is completely free now. Apparently,
Jim also has a healing touch with stones too! My 20g Juancheng individual
wasn't collected right away and so had begun to weather some plus living in
such a humid enviroment didn't help it either. After getting it back from
Jim if it wasn't the same shape I would swear it was a different meteorite
that had just fallen this afternoon. Thanks for saving my pieces Jim. I'm
sure my Eagle Station and Losttown will be nice and safe for years to come
now.
Thanks again,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com