[meteorite-list] Re:TRINITITE

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:54 2004

--part1_59.1c382c94.2a268b34_boundary

Aloha Tracy,
   OK, I've seen balls of chondrules, shale balls, big and little balls, red
rubber balls, super balls, balls of steel, copper, brass, plastic balls, rice
balls, and bowling balls, but never have I seen depleted uranium balls.
Something to look forward to?
High Regards, Fred

--part1_59.1c382c94.2a268b34_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Aloha Tracy,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; OK, I've seen balls of chondrules, shale balls, big and little balls, red rubber balls, super balls, balls of steel, copper, brass, plastic balls, rice balls, and bowling balls, but never have I seen depleted uranium balls.<BR>
Something to look forward to?<BR>
High Regards, Fred</FONT></HTML>

--part1_59.1c382c94.2a268b34_boundary--