[meteorite-list] Photos of my collection

From: Graham Christensen <majorvoltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:53 2004

Hi everybody,
I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been really busy lately and I
haven't been keeping up. For all of you who like looking at pictures I just
finished putting a bunch of photos of my collection on my website. I finally
got them scanned. They are at:
http://www.geocities.com/aerolitehunter/collect.html

I was using a scanner so they may not be the best quality but you get an
idea of what they look like. It might crash because I only have a limited
"transfer rate" and it temporarily goes offline sometimes. I don't have a
photo yet of my new CR2 that I got from Simon de Boer. It has armoured
chondrules that I can stare at for hours! It's really cool.

Graham Christensen
majorvoltage_at_hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/aerolitehunter