[meteorite-list] EBAY SALE: NWA869 + More NWAs

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:52 2004

Further to my big weekend NWA selloff on ebay I have just listed several
dozen cut specimens of NWA869 (The meteorite that has been discussed several
times on this list recently). All have buy it nows and are priced really
nice. I relisted the 5.6 kilo uncut one at a greatly discounted price also.
Tomorrow I have plans of listing uncut specimens and other things to so dont
just look now. Look tomorrow also. Many are going with buy it now so keep
checking for best pickings.
And for those of you who has gone over my dozens of unnamed NWAs yesterday I
would like to point out that I have just listed 3 dozen new auctions of
those also. That makes will over 100 unnamed NWA auctions in the past 24
hours although there is likely less than that now as dozens have been taken
with buy it now.
See my user id "amunre" on ebay
Cheers
DEAN

You dont have to go to NASA to get a Rock from outer space. Or even
from the Planet Mars or the Moon. You just have to visit the
Meteorite Shop. www.meteoriteshop.com