[meteorite-list] Correcto Mundo!

From: MARSROX_at_aol.com <MARSROX_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:52 2004

Amigos y amigas:

Of course you are correct about my mistimed restaurant. Call it tequila
induced old-timers disease. But can I get credit for spelling "Tucson" right?

AND

I realize that in the classic Rellano recipe the skins are toasted over a
flame and removed. I prefer them fried in oil and left on in their slightly
parched condition. Holds the cheese in better, too.

And I want to thank all of those who have already written me asking for
invitations to tonight's dinner. It would be an honor to prepare this for all
of you but I think it's a little late to rent a hall......

Finally, I must respond to those who have written me seeking some
extra-authentic Third-World flavor. I DON'T have a my recipe for "Pomeranian
Chimichangas".

Aiy Chihuahua!

Kevin Kichinka