[meteorite-list] BIG NWA SALE ON EBAY

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:52 2004

I havent done this for two months now. I have listed many dozens of unnamed
NWAs on ebay and have about 30 more lined up on my desk with the photos
alreaady taken and they will be listed in the next hour or so also. These
mostly are uncut so you dont know what the cut surface looks like (I had
some comments from people wanting that after I found a really cool highly
magnetic meteorite a couple weeks ago). So here you get to wonder what they
look like.
I have buy it nows on them so many should get taken fast so check them all
to find the ones that you like. Many have some crust and these are mostly
from a recent shipment that was way above normal in quality but I havent
raised prices.
See my user id amunre on ebay or click here:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=amunre&include=0&since=1&sort=3&rows=200
At this time I would also like to refer everybody to the worlds newest
meteorite dealer. See "teckmike" on ebay. This is my brother and I am
currently getting him set up to sell on ebay. He has dozens of meteorites
started at $1 but we are hoping that he will be fully up and running by july
when I plan on shutting down my own ebay auctions and doing some extensive
travelling and he will then hopefully take over a significant part of my
meteorite sales.
Cheers
DEAN

You dont have to go to NASA to get a Rock from outer space. Or even from the
Planet Mars or the Moon. You just have to visit the Meteorite Shop.
www.meteoriteshop.com