[meteorite-list] Meteorite Pronunciation --- maybe tomorrow

From: PolandMET.com <PolandMET.com_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:51 2004

:-((((
Sorry but my page not work now. I dont now why, but new menu work on my PC
and don't work on-line + on my accout I have now 0kb free space, and I can't
download any new files.

Sorry for confusion.

---------[ MARCIN CIMALA ]------[ IMCA#3667 ]---------
http://www.meteoryt.net ----> Meteorite Information Center