[meteorite-list] Meteorite kit for teachers and students + e-bay.

From: rockhoundm_at_abaconet.com.ar <rockhoundm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:51 2004

Hi
We recently build up a meteorite kit designed especially for teachers and
students.
You can see it in one of our auctions right now.
Although the retail price is $50, we are introducing it at $25+$6
shipping for one kit, and $26 each additional kit (including shipping).
You can see the description in the ebay item 2104974884
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2104974884
It is composed by 1 guide for meteorites, 1 iron, 1 stony and 1 tektite
for the teacher, and 10 small irons, 10 small stonys and 10 tektite
fragments for students. All in individual boxes.
You can bid on e-bay or buy them directly. Please don't answer here but
to info_at_meteorites.com
Of course, several other auctions are running and ending this weekend so
go ahead and bid!.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=meteorites.com
Eduardo