[meteorite-list] diamond xtls.

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:51 2004

--------------7D4FCAB11A8DCB8E92E49C4A

No Bill Mason listed on p268. Does he go by a business name?
There are seven dealers listed under DIAMOND CRYSTALS but no Bill Mason.

Would you like me to list contact info with some of these dealers?
Ken

harlan trammell wrote:

> not having very much luck in obtaining a nice 1/4"-3/8" octahedral
> rough diamond crystal for my minerals-found-in-meteorites collection.
> someone said try bill mason on p 268 of the 2002 tucson show guide. i
> do not do tucson. can anyone that did give me this contact info?

--------------7D4FCAB11A8DCB8E92E49C4A

No Bill Mason listed on p268. Does he go by a business name?
nice 1/4"-3/8" octahedral rough diamond crystal for my minerals-found-in-meteorites
collection. someone said try bill mason on p 268 of the 2002 tucson show
guide. i do not do tucson. can anyone that did give me this contact info?</div>

<hr>Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: <a href="http://g.msn.com/1HM305401/43">Click
Here</a>