[meteorite-list] M-Wrong Discussion Resume

From: Rafael Blando Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:50 2004

Hello listˇˇˇ

I think some you have good ideas on how to stop fake ebays, but I liked the
one that tell us to educate new collectors. I think if we want to finish
this problem we have to take it out from the rooth itself, but this rooth is
to educate new people on this bussines. But also this is very hard to
accomplish, just imagine how can a group of persons educate maybe thousands
of people that are interested in meteorites?...its hard, but we can make it
if everyone in this list who has an internet page put a section devoted for
this kind of education. For example I have in my page:

http://www.geocities.com/rafael_blando

I have a link page, but I only list a few dealers (like dean, mike mtz, eric
twelker and scott brey), this is because Ive only bought meteorites from
them and I know they are honest. I know there are other BIG dealers like
Mike, Bob and moreˇˇˇˇˇ, but I just can list the ones that I know
personallyˇˇˇˇ...SO IF EVERYONE INTERESTED PUT LIKE A SAFE LIST PAGE we can
maybe start educating people and there will be lots of honest dealers on the
web. What do you think list???...

Rafael Blando Torres
Space Collection 2001
http://www.geocities.com/rafael_blando