[meteorite-list] Dr. King collection ... and other arguments

From: colin wade <ceweed_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:48 2004

greetings all

well said & well put Piper, as an interested list lurker , Ron & Bernd's
&........tech input is fascinating.
the laundry battles have lost their charm & makes one wonder why on the list
?
 water on mars .... who's gonna classify the first sedimentary meteorite ?
back to lurking & searching

allthebest
colin