[meteorite-list] Impacts Majeur

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:48 2004

Philippe Thomas wrote:

> I'm proud to inform you of the publication of
> my first book: Impacts majeurs. This book is
> about the most significant falls of meteorites
> (20) with a story part and a scientist part. In
> French for the moment.

Hello List,

A beautiful, profusely illustrated booklet which will appeal
especially to the beginning collector and the interested lay-
person. The catchy cover painting is by no less a person
than famous Jerry Armstrong!
I like this little book, especially the anecdotes.

P.S.: BTW, if you haven't got your Bensour individual yet, Philippe is
offering some nice, very fresh specimens that he has just brought back
from Morocco on Ebay:

http://cgi6.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=stellardust&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

Best wishes,

Bernd