[meteorite-list] Seeking Ebay information ...question, delete

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:48 2004

Dear Listees;
For the past four days (I am serious), I have been unable to set up an
ebay sellers account. I get: error reference Seller Verification
Registration. I almost have my credit card numbers and bank routing
and account numbers memorized from repeat usage.
I find the circle of confusion with ebay questions and answers pages is
no help and I do not find any "email ebay" address or "call us for
personal help with our confusion" phone number listed.
Is there any help from ebay? Do they actually have a telephone or number?

The visa card folks have ok'ed me from their end 20+ times in the past
two days.

Thanks in advance for any help, please email me off list with any
suggestions and God bless anyone with a phone number.

Dave Freeman