[meteorite-list] Unusual Meteorite features. New web page.

From: Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:47 2004

G'day List,

I was having a look at some of my more unusual meteorite specimens last
night and had an idea. I'm going to build a page on my new site that has
pictures of meteorites with unusual features that you don't often see in
that particular meteorite. It may be inclusions, surface features, shapes
etc. The sky is the limit. Literally! So if anyone has a piece that they
think has something different about it, I would love to see it. It doesn't
matter how small or large; how common or how rare it may be; all is welcome.

If you would like your piece added, just send me an email with a picture
along with a little description about the specimen and I will be gladly
credit it to your collection on the page. (If you don't mind.)

So please; send in those pictures and hope to hear from you!

Thanks,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085
www.meteoritesaustralia.com