[meteorite-list] NWA 869 L4 and Carbonaceous inclusions?

From: John Collier <collier12345_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:46 2004

List,

I brought up NWA 869 (which appears to be a L4) the
other day and the possibility that there are
carbonaceous inclusions in some of the 869 masses
(similar to what I have seen in at least 1 large Gao).

I have not received any detailed information, but it
appears that many dealers already know that the "NWA
with carbonaceous inclusions" are probably some of the
NWA 869 individuals. Anyone out there have anything
to add on this? I also have a couple pictures of a
example NWA869 with inclusions I can pass on to anyone
interested (just e-mail me off list).

thanks
Mike Collier