[meteorite-list] Meteorite availability ??????

From: CMcdon0923_at_aol.com <CMcdon0923_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:46 2004

OK, now don't everyone reply back at once, but........

I'm looking for a micro-mount of the Renazzo carbonaceous
chondrite....without knowing details on availability and/or pricing, I'm
hoping for something in the 0.10 to 0.25 gram range....weight is secondary,
as long as it is representative of its namesake class.

This is the last of the *named* c-chondrites I need to complete a small
sub-collection display of each of the carbonaceous types (i.e., I, M, V, O,
R, B, K), using the actual namesake piece. In the last six months I picked
up small pieces of Ivuna, Vigrano, and most recently Bencubbin, to add to the
others I already had.....Renazzo will complete the set.

Please reply back to me privately, as not to clog up the list.

Thanks,

Craig McDonald