[meteorite-list] Relating to the Elbert A. King Collection

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:45 2004

Jeez Mikey, just because you lost out on this deal back then even though
you're such a big and important dealer its rather odd that you are still so
bitter about it. Like Mike Farmer said yesterday the collection sold off
two years ago so what's the point now?
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal