[meteorite-list] HALF CASH & HALF TRADE & VERY TALL!!!!!!!

From: SSTEVE ARNOLD <BIGSTEVE1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:45 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1F342.75448360

Hi all, Steve Arnold from Chicago here. If I cannot get a buy for my Esqu=
el, I'm willing to do half cash and half trade for the $24 a gram. The pi=
ece is 50 grams. It is a thing of beauty! Also there are pictures. Let me=
 know! Also I want to throw this out to everyone. I believe I am the tall=
est meteorite collecter in the world. They grow us tall in chicago! I'm 6=
 foot 8 inches tall! Let me know if anyone can top that. hhhhhhhaaaaaaa=
aa!

Thank you for e-mailing me, and have a great day!

Steve Arnold, Chicago!

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1F342.75448360

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hi all, Steve =
Arnold from Chicago here. If I cannot get a buy for my Esquel, I'm willin=
g to do half cash and half trade for the $24 a gram. The piece is 50 gram=
s. It is a thing of beauty! Also there are pictures. Let me know! Also I =
want to throw this out to everyone. I believe I am the tallest meteorite =
collecter in the world. They grow us tall in chicago! I'm 6 foot 8 inches=
 tall! Let me know if anyone can top that.&nbsp;&nbsp; hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!<=
BR><BR>Thank you for e-mailing me, and have a great day!<BR><BR>Steve Arn=
old, Chicago!</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1F342.75448360--