[meteorite-list] Mystery Solved!

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:45 2004

Somehow I think Darryl must be smiling down on us right now.
This email brought from my deep admiration of a great mind who never shied
away from healthy debate on this subject. I still have his emails saved as
well as the information he once sent me.
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal
www.meteoritecollectors.org