[meteorite-list] (no subject)

From: SSTEVE ARNOLD <BIGSTEVE1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:45 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1F2C5.434EC780

Nwa African meteorites are really cool because they are good to me on the=
 pocket book. It has a nice landing there when i buy one.

Thank you for e-mailing me, and have a great day!

Steve Arnold, Chicago!

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1F2C5.434EC780

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Nwa African me=
teorites are really cool because they are good to me on the pocket book. =
It has a nice landing there when i buy one.<BR><BR>Thank you for e-mailin=
g me, and have a great day!<BR><BR>Steve Arnold, Chicago!</DIV></BODY></H=

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1F2C5.434EC780--