[Fwd: Re: [meteorite-list] A curious reference]

From: meteorites <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:45 2004

--------------010808060704070001030700

Hi, Folks,
Tenham is a cattle and sheep station on the Diamantina Developmental
Road in South West Queensland., 25Deg. 44Min. South and 142Deg. 57Min.
East, a bit far away from Brisbane. There is also no mentioning of
Littleton ( ref. Littleton Times) in our Directory.
Keep on hunting!
Regards from down-under,
Norbert F. Kammel
ROCKS ON FIRE