[meteorite-list] New Meteorite Website!

From: Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:45 2004

G'day Graham,

Thankyou for your kind words. However, I cannot take responsibility for some
of those really great photographs. (e.g. NWA 965) All credit goes to the
Hupe brothers, who were kind enough to let me use them! I don't think that I
could beat those photos if I tried! Maybe they will let you know their
photographic secrets.

Thanks again,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085